Quick Cut Grip Comb 185 Mm
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $1.70 Klarna
Vous êtes seulement $US10 de la livraison gratuite.
The large teeth are good for graduation and layering, while the thin teeth are fine detailing.
- The large teeth are round which gives the effect of combing with your fingers.
- The row of teeth is divided into two sections; one for rough work, and one for fine detailing. No need to waste time switching combs!
- The lightweight of the comb and ridges on the back provide a firm grip and comfort for long use.
- The upper tooth is shortened to make parting the hair easier (facilitates sectioning).
- Holes were made at 1 cm intervals for use as a measuring instrument.
- The 1 cm distance between the holes in the spine of the comb allows for greater flexibility which reduces tension on the scalp.
- Its strong teeth allows easy and smooth combing of the hair.
- The row of teeth is divided into two sections; one for rough work, and one for fine detailing.
- Made of super �Imido� plastic, which will prevent chemicals from services from penetrating into, and damaging the comb.
- S. Park uses an extremely durable plastic, which will not melt or get damaged due to high heat or friction.
- �Imido� plastic, allow you to work for long periods of time without getting tired.
- Texturized plastic gives a natural soft touch, similar to the feeling of natural leather.
Write Your Own Review