Y.S. Park Carbon Super Tint Rat Tail Comb 215Mm
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $1.70 Klarna
You are only CA$27.05 from the Free Shipping.
The most tightly spaced teeth in the market. Research revealed that a shorter distance between the teeth allows for smoother combing through the hair.
- Modified design of the body allows you to hold the comb in your hand more securely.
- From tip to tail every next tooth of the comb located on 0.01 mm closer. This design helps to allocate the pressure during the combing.
- The teeth are the same size as the standard roller for Japanese perms.
- Thanks to the double layered hand grip, the comb will not slip out of your hands.
- The upper tooth is shortened to make parting the hair easier (facilitates sectioning).
- Because the base of the teeth is square-shaped, the hair can be combed through easily without causing it to get stuck or pulled.
- Texturized plastic gives a natural soft touch similar to the feeling of natural leather.
- Because of the holes in the spine, the comb is flexible and will not cause unnecessary pressure on the scalp or tension to the hair.
- Made of super imido plastic, which will prevent chemicals from services from penetrating into, and damaging the comb.
- S. Park uses an extremely durable plastic, which will not melt or get damaged due to high heat or friction.
Write Your Own Review