Y.S. Park Carbon Mini Pin Tail Comb 180Mm
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $1.70 Klarna
Vous êtes seulement CA$37.05 de la livraison gratuite.
Stylists can work in a group. Super short 180mm combs will keep them from interfering with each other while working.
- Extra thin tail (2,04mm) is optimal for delicate work.
- The tail is equal thickness from root to tip, which is ideal for foil work (highlight) and avoiding stray hairs from catching, when rolling hair.
- From tip to tail every next tooth of the comb is located 0.01 mm closer. This design helps to evenly allocate the pressure during the combing.
- Thanks to the double layered hand grip, the comb will not slip out of your hands.
- The upper tooth is shortened to make parting the hair easier (facilitates sectioning).
- Because the base of the teeth is square-shaped, the hair can be combed through easily without causing it to get stuck or pulled.
- Texturized plastic gives a natural soft touch similar to the feeling of natural leather.
- Because of the holes in the spine, the comb is flexible and will not cause unnecessary pressure on the scalp or tension to the hair.
- Made of super imido plastic, which will prevent chemicals from services from penetrating into, and damaging the comb.
- S. Park uses an extremely durable plastic, which will not melt or get damaged due to high heat or friction.
Write Your Own Review