Y.S. Park Carbon Cutting Comb 220Mm
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $1.70 Klarna
Vous êtes éligible à la livraison gratuite.
Comb 220mm has a square shaped teeth which gives more tension when combing through hair. Its concaving ends of the comb help to distinguish the 90-degree angle on the scalp.
- The thickness of the body provides a tighter hold on the comb.
- The upper tooth is shortened to make parting the hair easier (facilitates sectioning).
- Holes were made at 1 cm intervals for use as a measuring instrument.
- The 1 cm distance between the holes in the spine of the comb allows for greater flexibility which reduces tension on the scalp.
- The strong teeth allows easy and smooth combing of the hair.
- The row of teeth is divided into two sections; one for rough work, and one for fine detailing.
- Made of super �Imido� plastic, which will prevent chemicals from services from penetrating into, and damaging the comb.
- S. Park uses an extremely durable plastic, which will not melt or get damaged due to high heat or friction.
- �Imido� plastic, allow you to work for long periods of time without getting tired.
- Texturized plastic gives a natural soft touch, similar to the feeling of natural leather.
Write Your Own Review